Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" and your business name in employer and describe your occupation.
Contributions are not tax deductible. Corporate contributions, including contributions made by corporate credit card, are prohibited. Individuals and non-incorporated entities may contribute up to $500. Spouses and domestic partners may each contribute the maximum, but should submit separate contributions. Related entities/persons (e.g., a non-incorporated business and its owner) are subject to a single, combined limit of $500.
1. I am making this contribution with my own personal funds and not from funds provided by another person for the purpose of making the contribution.
2. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
3. I am not making a business entity contribution, such as a corporate/LLC/LLP check or a corporate/LLC/LLP credit card.
4. I am not making contributions, either alone or via related entities, which aggregate more than $500 to the campaign.
5. I am not making my contribution for any vote or official action or promise to refrain from any vote or official action.
6. I am not a San Francisco City contractor, or a director, officer, more than 10% shareholder, or subcontractor of a City contractor, whose contract required the approval of the Mayor’s Office, or of any state agency on whose board an appointee of the Mayor serves, within the last 12 months or whose current bid or proposal will require such approval.
7. I am not registered to lobby the Mayor and have not been registered to do so within the prior 90 days.
8. I do not have a financial interest in a land use matter (as defined in SF Campaign and Govt. code section 1.127(a), and not including work on my primary residence) that is currently pending before the Board of Appeals, Board of Supervisors, Building Inspection Commission, Commission on Community Investment and Infrastructure, Historic Preservation Commission, Planning Commission, Port Commission, or Treasure Island Development Authority Board of Directors, nor have I had a financial interest in any such land use matter for which any of these boards or commissions has rendered a final decision or ruling within the last twelve months.